Tuesday, February 21, 2006

So I've got one of those blog dealies now..

Now that this blogging thing is getting popular, I figured I'd better get in on it. Why should you read this blog? Um, I dunno - because you have no life and will read any and everything to pass the time? Because you (dis)agree with my opinions and commentary? Know me and want to get some more information that might not otherwise come out in conversation? Who knows? Certainly I don't.

Well, now to get on with the actual blogging. To borrow a phrase from Peter Griffin of Family Guy - you know what really grinds my gears? Web sign up forms. Not all of them, but some are just so poorly designed and annoying to use. For instance, when creating this blog account, I had to create a username and a password. Turns out, the username I originally wanted was already taken (OK, no biggie).. but after I submitted it, and the browser told me of this error, the password field was blank. There was nothing at all wrong with my password, but for some reason, the webpage designer decided it would be a good thing for me to reenter the same thing that I just had done a minute ago. Why? Who knows. But annoying, unnecessary, and poorly designed.

And so that concludes my first blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home