Monday, September 24, 2007

If I had a dime for every time..

Why does it seem like each and EVERY DAY I board the Steeles East express bus from Finch station, the same thing happens:
1) The driver calls out "This is an express bus. The first stop will be Bayview and Steeles"
2) (bus leaves)
3) Somewhere along Yonge street.. Someone presses the "request stop" button.
4) (Half the time) the driver makes an inpromptu stop to let the person off the bus

Aaarg. Is this such a difficult concept? Are people really that stupid? What part of "there will be NO STOPS ON YONGE STREET" do people not understand? Geez.. if I had a dime for every time that happened...
...
It'd pay for the outrageous fare hike David "I'm taking my ball and going home" Miller and his cronies are imposing on us next month.

Well.. for those who are still confused, I've drawn a diagram for you:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home